Small Groups for Less!
Gate 1 Travel has been providing more of the world for less for more than 35 years. Now, we're applying that same founding principle to Discovery Tours by Gate 1 - giving us a strong competitive edge in small group travel. We can offer such incredible value because our worldwide staff works with our travel partners to negotiate the best rates and deliver the most authentic experience packed with unique features and activities.
Take a look at what every small group tour includes:
- Guaranteed Small Group - no more than 22 travelers!
- Roundtrip international airfare and internal flights as specified
- Accommodations, often at distinctive lodgings, chosen to enhance your experience
- Extensive sightseeing with entrance fees to many venues
- Active outings, such as nature hikes and city walking tours
- Unique cultural experiences, including home-hosted meals, school and village visits, artisan demonstrations, musical performance, special meals, and more
- All breakfasts and many lunches and dinners, featuring some meals at intimate local restaurants
- Services of a Discovery Tours by Gate 1 Tour Manager
- Private motor coach transportation
- All transfers as specified
Fort Washington, PA, USA
Argentina, China, Costa Rica, Egypt, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Morocco, Peru, Ecuador, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam
Insight, Security, and Value
It All Starts Locally from our 18 Worldwide Offices
Gate 1 Travel was founded in 1981 with 3 employees. Our mission more than 30 years ago was simple, and remains so today: to deliver more of the world for less with quality affordable vacations, and to earn our customers' loyalty. Today, we're proud that more than 400 employees from 18 offices around the world oversee our exemplary trips - including our new Discovery Tours by Gate 1 small group itineraries - so we're always right where you are.
Local Contacts Add Authentic Color to Your Destination
When you're traveling so far, you want true and unedited glimpses of your destination. Discovery Tours by Gate 1 plans your itineraries right from our local offices, so you'll benefit from the contacts we've nurtured over three decades. And because our trip planners live where you travel, they can create unique and rewarding experiences that could never be arranged from afar.
Our Regional Presence Keeps Your Costs Down
We've been doing business with our contacts around the world for more than 30 years; the mutual respect we share translates into terrific travel deals for you. Plus, because we've got our fingers on the pulses of all our destinations, we can negotiate the very best rates with hotels and other suppliers and pass them on to you. What's more, we negotiate in the local language, with a full knowledge of negotiating customs. So nothing gets lost in translation.
We're Never Far Away
From rural byways past the rice paddies of Cambodia to a tiny village in Zimbabwe, we know our destinations intimately because we visit them often. Our Tour Managers keep in constant contact with their regional office, ensuring that your trip runs smoothly. And when local conditions - such as weather or closures - require a change in your itinerary, our team can quickly and efficiently work with your Tour Manager to make alternate arrangements. They're in contact 24 hours a day, 7 days a week ... so you can enjoy the trip of a lifetime!