12 Day Discover Uzbekistan
Air & Land
Click a Date to Book OnlineHow to calculate single or triple prices
Click a Date to Book Online How to calculate single or triple prices
|2019 Dates & Prices|
|Only 1 seat left!||$2549||$3349*|
|Only 1 seat left!||$2549||$3349*|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Land only passengers should select flights that arrive no later than 7:00 AM on Day 2 in order to attend welcome meeting and included sightseeing.
Passport information for all passengers must be submitted 60 days prior to departure.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- Round trip flights New York-Tashkent, Tashkent-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Intra-flight: Tashkent-Urgench
- 10 nights accommodations
- 3 nights Tashkent
- 2 nights Khiva
- 3 nights Bukhara
- 2 nights Samarkand
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- High-speed train from Samarkand-Tashkent
- 27 meals: 11 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 7 dinners with wine (including welcome and farewell dinners)
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of English-speaking local guides
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals.
- In Tashkent, tour Khast Imam Square, home to exquisite mosques, monuments and madrasas
- A ride on the Tashkent Metro reveals its lavish decorations, a legacy of the former Soviet Union
- At Tashkent’s Muyi Muborak Madrasa, view the oldest copy of the Koran in the world
- Tour the walled city of Khiva, named a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy a traditional lunch at the storied House of Rashid dating back to the Rashidi dynasty
- Visit the revered Pakhlavan Mahmoud Mausoleum in Khiva, built in honor of the legendary poet
- Travel to Ayaz Kala, an archaeological site built on the edge of the Kyzylkum Desert
- At a desert yurt camp, gather for a meal and perhaps even ride a camel!
- Discover the beauty of Bukhara, one of the most important ancient cities in Uzbekistan
- Tour the cultural heritage monument of Chor Minor, part of Bukhara’s World Heritage Center
- Visit splendid Nadir Divan-Begi, part of a huge architectural complex on the Lyab-i Hauz ponds
- A special visit, lunch and conversation with a skilled ceramicist in the town of Gijduvan
- Travel through the mountainous Tahtakaracha pass to the 2700 year old city of Shakhrisabz
- Tour Samarkand, brimming with history, the most romantic of the Silk Road cities
- Walk to iconic Registan Square with its colorful mosaics, blue domes and lofty arches
- Visit the Ulugbek Observatory, once the finest and most advanced in the Islamic world
- Dinner with a local family - learn the secrets of how to prepare Pilav, a traditional rice dish
- Visit Shah-i-Zinda, a necropolis of sparkling blue mausoleums grouped along medieval streets
- Walk through the energetic Siab Market - feel the dynamic atmosphere of ancient Samarkand
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Is This Trip Right for You?
This is an active trip. Our small group covers a lot of ground each day, and we spend two to three hours on our feet during tours. The pace is fast. Some of our tours require walking over uneven surfaces or up and down steep slopes or steps. We have many early mornings. This tour is not recommended for people who have difficulty walking. The tourism infrastructure in Uzbekistan is more limited than what you might be accustomed to from other tours. This is a Small Group program. For more information, click here.
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA
Discovery Tours itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
This first class hotel is situated in the heart of Tashkent.Hotel Details
This superior tourist class hotel is within walking distance of the old town of Khiva.Hotel Details
This superior tourist class hotel is situated in the city of Bukhara.Hotel Details
This superior tourist class hotel is located in the old city of Bukhara.Hotel Details
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
Participate in the formal and graceful ritual of a traditional tea ceremony. The demonstration is a very practical way to show the high priority given to hospitality. When a guest arrives, the hostess will serve tea, usually accompanied by a traditional snack. The freshly brewed tea is poured from the teapot into a ceramic cup and then returned to the teapot three times, allowing the full flavor and aroma of the tea to develop. The fourth time, tea is poured into the guest's cup, filling it only halfway so that it will be the perfect temperature for the guest to enjoy.
Approximate tour duration is 1 hour. Details to be provided locally.
|Day #7||01 Apr 2019 - 30 Nov 2019||$25.00|
The trip was outstanding and exceeded my expectations! Our exceptional guide, Hend, deserves acknowledgement for performing extraordinary knowledge, professionalism, warmth and ensuring everyone had the best possible travel experiences!June T. Yonkers, NY
It was fabulous. I’ve been hoping to get to Jordan for years. It did not disappoint. Awe inspiring sites, good weather, fantastic guide, great food and the warm and welcoming Jordanian people. Could not have been better.Patricia D. Falmouth, ME
I wasn't sure what to expect and honestly was a little nervous to go to that part of the world. But I was pleasantly mistaken! This trip to Jordan was wonderful and such an eye-opening experience. The country is beautiful, safe and full of history. Our tour guide was exceptional! He knew so much and was a lot of fun! I'm grateful that Gate 1 created this tour and did it completely in Jordan (instead of a combo with another country). It really gives the traveler time to fully enjoy and appreciate Jordan. Yet another great trip with Gate 1! :)Shannon F. Elmhurst, NY
Trip went off without a hitch. We were surprised at the efficiency, not used to being walked through airports. The air you booked was perfect. Tour guide in Dubai (Lourdes) was way over the top outstanding. In fact, we think Gate 1 should hire her to teach and inspire other tour guides.Mary R. Stephenville, TX
One of the best trips ever!!!!! I am planning on returning with my granddaughter. I want to mention our tour manager Mojo who was always on top of everything. I have only praises regarding this magic adventure, thank you Gate 1!Ana H. Coral Gables, FL