12 Day Jordan, Tradition & Inspiration
Air & Land
Click a Date to Book OnlineHow to calculate single or triple prices
Click a Date to Book Online How to calculate single or triple prices
|2019 Dates & Prices|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price includes arrival & departure transfers.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- Round trip flights New York-Amman, Amman-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 10 nights First Class accommodations
- 3 nights Amman
- 2 nights Petra
- 2 nights Aqaba
- 1 night Wadi Rum
- 2 nights Dead Sea
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 21 meals: 10 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 6 dinners (including welcome & farewell dinners)
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Visa to Jordan
- Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals.
- Enjoy a city tour of Amman, capital of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
- Journey to the vast archaeological site of Jerash, known as the “Pompeii of the East”
- Discover the diverse wildlife and unspoiled beauty of Ajlun Nature Reserve
- Stand atop Mount Nebo, where Moses climbed to see the Promised Land
- At Madaba, see the vivid 6th century mosaic map of the Holy Land
- An amazing day in the “rose red” city of Petra, sculpted by the Nabateans in the 3rd century
- Travel to Wadi Rum, a surreal desert terrain known as “The Valley of the Moon”
- Experience a traditional lunch in a Bedouin tent
- Visit the sacred site at Bethany, one of the most important discoveries in biblical history
Is This Trip Right for You?
This program is minimally active and done at an easy pace. Most sightseeing requires approximately 1 hour walking; however, Petra is a full day of walking on various surfaces. Time spent on buses between destinations ranges from 1 to 4 hours at a time. Sightseeing in Wadi Rum is done by a 4x4 vehicle. This is a Small Group program. For more information, click here.
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA
Discovery Tours itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
This deluxe hotel overlooks the white city of Amman.Hotel Details
This deluxe resort is situated on the shores of the Red Sea.Hotel Details
This deluxe camp is located in Wadi Rum.Hotel Details
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
The trip was outstanding and exceeded my expectations! Our exceptional guide, Hend, deserves acknowledgement for performing extraordinary knowledge, professionalism, warmth and ensuring everyone had the best possible travel experiences!June T. Yonkers, NY
It was fabulous. I’ve been hoping to get to Jordan for years. It did not disappoint. Awe inspiring sites, good weather, fantastic guide, great food and the warm and welcoming Jordanian people. Could not have been better.Patricia D. Falmouth, ME
I wasn't sure what to expect and honestly was a little nervous to go to that part of the world. But I was pleasantly mistaken! This trip to Jordan was wonderful and such an eye-opening experience. The country is beautiful, safe and full of history. Our tour guide was exceptional! He knew so much and was a lot of fun! I'm grateful that Gate 1 created this tour and did it completely in Jordan (instead of a combo with another country). It really gives the traveler time to fully enjoy and appreciate Jordan. Yet another great trip with Gate 1! :)Shannon F. Elmhurst, NY
Trip went off without a hitch. We were surprised at the efficiency, not used to being walked through airports. The air you booked was perfect. Tour guide in Dubai (Lourdes) was way over the top outstanding. In fact, we think Gate 1 should hire her to teach and inspire other tour guides.Mary R. Stephenville, TX
One of the best trips ever!!!!! I am planning on returning with my granddaughter. I want to mention our tour manager Mojo who was always on top of everything. I have only praises regarding this magic adventure, thank you Gate 1!Ana H. Coral Gables, FL