12 Day Jordan, Tradition & Inspiration
Air & Land
Click a Date to Book OnlineHow to calculate single or triple prices
Click a Date to Book Online How to calculate single or triple prices
|2019 Dates & Prices|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price includes arrival & departure transfers.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- Round trip flights New York-Amman, Amman-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 10 nights First Class accommodations
- 3 nights Amman
- 2 nights Petra
- 2 nights Aqaba
- 1 night Wadi Rum
- 2 nights Dead Sea
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 21 meals: 10 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 6 dinners (including welcome & farewell dinners)
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Visa to Jordan
- Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals.
- Enjoy a city tour of Amman, capital of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
- Journey to the vast archaeological site of Jerash, known as the “Pompeii of the East”
- Discover the diverse wildlife and unspoiled beauty of Ajlun Nature Reserve
- Stand atop Mount Nebo, where Moses climbed to see the Promised Land
- At Madaba, see the vivid 6th century mosaic map of the Holy Land
- An amazing day in the “rose red” city of Petra, sculpted by the Nabateans in the 3rd century
- Travel to Wadi Rum, a surreal desert terrain known as “The Valley of the Moon”
- Experience a traditional lunch in a Bedouin tent
- Visit the sacred site at Bethany, one of the most important discoveries in biblical history
Is This Trip Right for You?
This is an active trip. Our small group covers a lot of ground each day, and we spend two to three hours on our feet during tours. The pace is fast. Some of our tours require walking over uneven surfaces or up and down steep slopes or steps. This tour is not recommended for people who have difficulty walking. The overnight in Wadi Rum requires a stay in tents with a private bathroom. Sightseeing in Wadi Rum is done by a 4x4 vehicle. This is a Small Group program. For more information, click here.
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA
Discovery Tours itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
This deluxe hotel overlooks the white city of Amman.Hotel Details
This deluxe resort is situated on the shores of the Red Sea.Hotel Details
This deluxe camp is located in Wadi Rum.Hotel Details
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
The trip was outstanding and exceeded my expectations! Our exceptional guide, Hend, deserves acknowledgement for performing extraordinary knowledge, professionalism, warmth and ensuring everyone had the best possible travel experiences!June T. Yonkers, NY
Trip went off without a hitch. We were surprised at the efficiency, not used to being walked through airports. The air you booked was perfect. Tour guide in Dubai (Lourdes) was way over the top outstanding. In fact, we think Gate 1 should hire her to teach and inspire other tour guides.Mary R. Stephenville, TX