15 Day Spanish & Portuguese Heritage
Air & Land
|Spanish & Portuguese Heritage|
|Altis Avenida Hotel||Lisbon|
|H10 Duque de Loulé||Lisbon|
|Mar De Ar Aqueduto||Evora|
|Hotel Catalonia Reina Victoria||Ronda|
|Parador de Ubeda||Ubeda|
|NH Madrid Paseo de la Habana||Madrid|
|Renaissance Barcelona Hotel||Barcelona|
Click a Date to Book OnlineHow to calculate single or triple prices
Click a Date to Book Online How to calculate single or triple prices
|2019 Dates & Prices|
|Only 1 seat left!||$4099||$4889*|
|Only 1 seat left!||$4099||$4889*|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Apr 25 and May 30 departures will be accommodated at the H10 Duque de Loulé in Lisbon
Sep 19 and Oct 3 departures will be accommodated at NH Madrid Paseo de la Habana in Madrid
Sep 19 departure will be accommodated at Renaissance Barcelona Hotel in Barcelona
Triples at the Altis Avenida Hotel in Lisbon will be accommodated as a Twin and a Single room
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- Flights New York-Lisbon, Barcelona-New York
- Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Ave High-Speed Train - Madrid-Barcelona
- 13 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 nights Lisbon
- 1 night Evora
- 2 nights Seville
- 2 night Ronda
- 2 nights Madrid
- 1 night Ubeda
- 3 nights Barcelona
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges including Barcelona city taxes
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 24 meals: 13 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 8 dinners (including welcome & farewell dinners)
- Wine, coffee and tea served with all meals
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of local English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals.
- Tour Lisbon’s impressive Jeronimos Monastery, a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Travel to Sintra, lush with lavish romantic castles and stunning monuments
- In enchanting Evora, view the unique Ossuary Chapel of Sao Francisco Church
- Flamenco dancing lessons have been arranged just for you in Seville to acquaint you with this passionate and fiery dance.
- Visit Seville's Gothic Cathedral, one of the largest in the world with its original minaret, the Giralda Bell Tower
- Travel to cliffside Ronda, birthplace of modern bullfighting and home to the Plaza de Toros, Spain's oldest bullring
- Wine tasting and tour at a local winery in the scenic hills of Ronda.
- Visit the 13th Century Alhambra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Stop in Ubeda to see some of the best-preserved examples of Spanish Renaissance architecture
- Visit to the renowned Prado Museum and stand before astonishing masterpieces by Velazquez, Goya, El Greco and others
- Journey to Toledo, a "Museum City" of great artistic beauty
- Tour artistic Barcelona, with Gaudi's greatest works, including the legendary and spectacular La Sagrada Familia
- Discover the cultural center of Girona in northern Catalonia with its medieval mansions, Roman walls, Old City and restored Jewish Quarter
- Travel to Figueres to visit the Salvador Dali Theatre and Museum, where his first works of art were exhibited
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Is This Trip Right for You?
This is an active trip. Our small group covers a lot of ground each day, and we spend three to four hours on our feet during tours. Some of our tours require walking over cobblestone streets and uneven surfaces. This tour is not recommended for people who have difficulty walking. This is a Small Group program. For more information, click here.
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA
Discovery Tours itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
This deluxe hotel has an extraordinary location in Lisbon's center, nearby Restauradores Square.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is located in the city center of Lisbon.Hotel Details
This deluxe hotel is centrally located in Evora.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is centrally located in the city of Seville.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is set on Ronda's main pedestrian shopping street.Hotel Details
This first class hotel overlooks the Tajo Gorge.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is located on Vázquez de Molina Square in the city of Ubeda.Hotel Details
This deluxe hotel is located in Madrid's Salamanca neighborhood, close to the Paseo de la Castellana.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is a fifteen minute drive from the city center of Madrid.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is located nearby La Sagrada Familia.Hotel Details
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
The trip was fantastic. Everything was so well organized, our tour guide was lovely, the hotels were great and the other people on the tour were a lot of fun. Have been recommending Gate 1 to all my friends- all going well I’ll be back for another booking.Samantha P. NSW, Australia
Great trip. Elio, our tour director, was great and bonded with everyone. Had good choice of hotels which had good breakfasts to start the day. Great way to see highlights of Portugal and Spain with excellent site guides. Good choice of restaurants for lunch and dinners.Clyde S. Zionsville, IN
One of the best trips ever!!!!! I am planning on returning with my granddaughter. I want to mention our tour manager Mojo who was always on top of everything. I have only praises regarding this magic adventure, thank you Gate 1!Ana H. Coral Gables, FL
We had a fun time. The itineraries were great. Kudos to the tour manager Lisa. She went out of her way to ensure all 22 of us on the tour have a safe, enjoyable and memorable vacation. This is our third tour with Gate 1 this year and we couldn't be more pleased especially with the Discovery Tour and the small group travel.Ronald L. Waterford, CT
Our trip was one of the best vacations ever. Our guide Lisa Gilbert took us on an incredible combination of history, culture,food. Fun, and beauty of Portugal and Spain. Gate 1 has really done a great job building these two weeks! We're still getting back to normal, sad that our trip is over!William R. Sycamore, IL
Very Good! Rui was a wonderful tour leader and I feel the leader can make or break any tour. Also, the primary bus driver was very professional and helpful - a true gentleman! Sorry I do not remember his name, but I am sure your records will identify him. Drove us from Lisbon to Madrid. being such a small group was also a great asset as it developed into a very personal experience as time the tour progressed and the 9 of us (including Rui, enjoyed travels and dining. I do realize this is not your normal tour group size. However, in April I participated in a 2-week tour of China with Gate 1 and found it a wonderful experience as well with 33 travelers. Of course, it always helps to have good weather. I enjoyed the many diverse sights and learned much about the history of Moors, Jews and Romans of the various areas. Our “step-on” local guides were excellent and informative as well. Also, appreciated that all lodgings were centrally located and the varied choice of restaurants was interesting. Feel we had a great sample of Portuguese and Spanish culture.Ramona M. Sarasota, FL
My trip was EXCELLENT. Your company did an outstanding job of providing an A++ experience. Our guide, Filippe was helpful, well informed and very knowledgable. The local guides were also very good. My head is currently swimming with all we saw and did in a relatively short time. Thanks for your help making the arrangements.Charlotte L. Greenville, MI
Our Discovery trip was everything we hoped for and more. Our guide, Odette, was superb and the itinerary was excellent. Hotels were very well kept and met all our needs and the food was very good and certainly appropriate to our locations. It was more walking than we had expected, but we kept an optimistic viewpoint and managed to become in better shape because of it. Our favorite ancient cities were Ronda and Teledo. Thank you for asking.De Loris G. Sioux Falls, SD