13 Day Eastern European Heritage
Air & Land
Click a Date to Book OnlineHow to calculate single or triple prices
Click a Date to Book Online How to calculate single or triple prices
|2019 Dates & Prices|
|Only 1 seat left!||$3449||$4629*|
|Only 1 seat left!||$3449||$4629*|
Prices do not include optional tours, and gratuities.
Land only prices do not include arrival/departure transfers.
After reserving your trip, an email will be sent to explain the process to apply for a Belarus visa. Name(s) and passport numbers on your reservation must be an EXACT match to your passport to avoid delays and significant fees for last minute visa services. Visa processing can take up to 6 weeks during which time your passport will be unavailable for other international trips.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- Flights New York-Vilnius, Krakow-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 11 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 nights Vilnius
- 2 nights Minsk
- 1 night Bialystok
- 2 nights Warsaw
- 1 night Wroclaw
- 3 nights Krakow
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 21 meals: 11 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 7 dinners (including welcome & farewell dinners)
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of local English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
Tour HighlightsThanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals.
- Tour the Old Town of Vilnius, one of the largest surviving medieval old towns in Eastern Europe
- Explore the legendary Trakai Castle, Lithuania's famous medieval stronghold
- Attend an organ concert in the Red Cathedral, a symbol of Minsk
- Visit the unique ethnographic complex of Dudutki, located on the bank of picturesque river Ptich
- View the 18th century Branicki Palace, known as the “Polish Versailles”
- Tour the POLIN Museum, which represents a 1000-year history of Polish Jews in Warsaw
- Lowicz, a town in the historical Mazovia region, known for its living folk art tradition and culture
- Wroclaw, the “Venice of Poland” a charming city built on 12 islands and surrounded by canals
- Jasna Gora, one of the largest Catholic pilgrimage sites in the world and home of the Black Madonna painting
- Kazimierz, the former Jewish district that has been the heart of Krakow's Jewish community since medieval times
- In Krakow, visit the Old Synagogue, the oldest surviving synagogue in Poland
- Explore the underground world of the Wieliczka Salt Mine, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Tasting of pierogi, Polish dumplings in Krakow
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Is This Trip Right for You?
This moderately active trip covers a lot of ground most days. Expect up to three to four hours walking every touring day, where you could encounter some uneven surfaces, cobbled streets, stairs, and steep slopes. Some hiking may be required to access some sites. This is a Small Group program. For more information, click here.
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA
Discovery Tours itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
This superior first class hotel is located in the Old Town of Vilnius.Hotel Details
This deluxe hotel is situated in the city center of Minsk.Hotel Details
This superior first class hotel is situated in the heart of Minsk.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is located in the city center of Bialystok.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is located in the heart of Wroclaw.Hotel Details
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
This splendid baroque palace, as impressive as Versailles, was built in the late 17th century as a summer residence for King Jan Sobieski III and owned later by very important Polish noble families. The main building, consisting of 3 wings, housed the oldest museum established in Poland in 1805 to preserve the memory of the Sobieski family and represent spectacular national history moments of the time, including the Battle of Vienna in 1683 against the Ottoman Empire. The residence complex extended by large gardens and lake-side promenade, fortunately avoided deeper destruction in 1939-1945. After detailed renovations in 2010 and 2011, Wilanow Palace presents its valuable collection of royal furniture, portraits and china.
Approximate tour duration is 3 hours.
Advance purchase is highly recommended for this tour. Tickets are limited and may not be available for purchase locally.
|Day #8||22 Apr 2019 - 14 Aug 2019||$49.00|
|16 Aug 2019 - 31 Oct 2019||$49.00|
One of the best trips ever!!!!! I am planning on returning with my granddaughter. I want to mention our tour manager Mojo who was always on top of everything. I have only praises regarding this magic adventure, thank you Gate 1!Ana H. Coral Gables, FL