12 Day Explore Dubai & Oman
Air & Land
Click a Date to Book Online
Click a Date to Book Online
|2018 Dates & Prices||2018 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Land Only||Air & Land|
|Only 1 seat left!||$2699||$3449*|
|Only 1 seat left!||$2699||$3549*|
Oman visa fees and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- International flights New York-Dubai, Muscat-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 10 nights in First Class accommodations
- 3 nights Dubai
- 2 nights Abu Dhabi
- 1 night Al Ain
- 1 night Al Hamra
- 1 night Desert Camp
- 2 nights Muscat
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges including Dubai tourism fee
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers and sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- 23 meals: 10 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 6 dinners (including welcome & farewell dinners)
- Services of local English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals.
- Discover Dubai, the quintessential land of striking opulence that stands beside ancient mosques
- Specially arranged lunch and meeting at Dubai's important Sheikh Mohammed Centre
- Admire the glitter of the gold souk with its dazzling displays
- Board a traditional abra for a ride on Dubai Creek, view a perfect snapshot of Dubai's contrasts
- An exclusive inside-look at world-class horse racing on a private visit to the Meydan Stables
- A fascinating visit to Camelicious Farm, the first and only camel dairy farm in the UAE
- In ultra-sophisticated Abu Dhabi, visit the Falcon Hospital, a pioneer in the rescue of these birds
- Enjoy buffet lunch and breathtaking views on a double-decker dhow boat cruise on the Gulf
- At Heritage Village see many aspects of desert life displayed along with crafts demonstrations
- Visit the Manarat Al Saadiyat art and cultural center
- Travel to futuristic Masdar, the world's first zero-waste city powered by renewable energy
- In Al Ain, tour one of the world's oldest permanently inhabited settlements
- View Jabreen Castle in Oman, specially designed to imitate grand European palaces of the 1600s
- A remarkable drive through stark seas of sand dunes in the desert wilderness of Wahiba Sands
- Overnight at a desert camp accented by a glowing sunset and a BBQ dinner under the stars
- Stop at the Bimmah Sinkhole, a spectacular limestone crater with cool blue green waters
- In the white walled city of Muscat visit to the exquisite Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
- Farewell Dinner in Muscat enriched by a discussion on the status of women in Omani society
Is This Trip Right for You?
This active program covers a good amount of ground each day. Expect from two to three hours walking on some touring days. The pace is moderate, however, you will encounter some uneven surfaces, stairs, steps. There are some visits including Misfah Village and Wadi Bani Khalid which include walking 500-1000 meters with rough steps and an uneven path. A few early wake-ups, some between 6 and 7 am. Expect the longest time spent on the bus to be the drive of 2 hours to and from Abu Dhabi. Weather is very pleasant during the day from October through April but sometimes it becomes a little cold and windy in the evening.
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA
Discovery Tours itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
This deluxe hotel is located in the business district of Dubai.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is located in business district of Abu Dhabi.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is located on Jebel Hafeet mountain.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is surrounded by the rugged Hajjar Mountains.Hotel Details
This first class hotel features panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and valley.Hotel Details
This first class camp is located in the heart of the Sharqiya Sands desert.Hotel Details
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
Trip went off without a hitch. We were surprised at the efficiency, not used to being walked through airports. The air you booked was perfect. Tour guide in Dubai (Lourdes) was way over the top outstanding. In fact, we think Gate 1 should hire her to teach and inspire other tour guides.Mary R. Stephenville, TX
Our trip was great. We liked our small group of 14. We had seen two very interesting and different countries. Gate 1 did a fine job as always in showing us highlights and important landmarks.Eva K. Brookside, NJ