12 Day Italy, La Dolce Vita!
Air & Land
Click a Date to Book Online
Click a Date to Book Online
|2017 Dates & Prices||2017 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Land Only||Air & Land|
|Only 1 seat left!||$3549||$4199*|
Prices do not include optional tours, and gratuities for guides/tour managers. Land only prices do not include arrival/departure transfers.
May 14 and Sept 17 departures will be accommodated at the Ambasciatori Palace in Rome.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- International flights: New York-Venice, Rome-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 10 nights First Class accommodations
- 3 nights Venice
- 3 nights Florence
- 4 nights Rome
- Italian city hotel taxes
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers and sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- 16 meals: 10 buffet breakfasts, 1 lunch, 5 dinners (including welcome & farewell dinners)
- Bottled water during sightseeing excursions. Bottled water, coffee, and tea with all meals
- Wine is included with lunch and dinners
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals.
- Walking tour of St. Mark’s Square in Venice, with its extraordinary treasures and architectural wonders
- Experience an Insider's Venice Walking Tour that will take you "off the beaten path"
- Discover the delightful islands of the Venice Lagoon, including Murano, Burano and Torcello, the first settlement in the Lagoon
- Shop like a native in a local market and then prepare a delectable home-cooked Italian meal with lessons from the chef of a restaurant in the countryside
- Celebrate the beauty of Florence at the Accademia of Fine Arts, where Michelangelo's David is housed
- Experience the monumental grandeur of this ancient city built on seven hills: the legendary Roman Forum & the mighty Colosseum
- Visit the Vatican Museum and Michelangelo's incomparable Sistine Chapel
- Explore the grand piazzas of the Eternal City of Rome, jewels of Baroque and Renaissance styles and a picturesque mirror of the true Roman lifestyle
- Visit Ostia Antica, the well-preserved harbor city of ancient Rome
- Visit the Palazzo Colonna, one of the oldest and largest private palaces of Rome, and the preserved Apartment of Princess Isabelle
Is This Trip Right for You?
This comprehensive, fast-paced trip covers a fair amount of ground each day. Expect from three to four hours walking every touring day where you will encounter some uneven surfaces, stairs, steps and significant slopes.
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA
*Due to Religious events, the opening times of St. Peter Basilica are subject to change without notice. In these events, clients will visit the Vatican Library instead of the Basilica.
Discovery Tours itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
This first class hotel is located in the heart of Venice, just a short walk from Saint Mark's Square.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is located about a twenty minute drive from the historic center of Florence.Hotel Details
This superior first class hotel is well located on the exclusive Via Veneto close the National Gallery of Ancient Art, the Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain.Hotel Details
This superior first class hotel is located in the heart of historic Rome adjacent to the Forum.Hotel Details
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
One of the highlights of any Italian holiday! Enjoy a relaxing gondola ride with music along the famous Grand Canal, and experience a piece of Venetian history. Glide along the centuries old canals, past lavish palaces and under famous arched bridges (the Gondola holds a maximum of six passengers. Please note that this is not a private gondola ride. There will be one musician on board of one of the gondolas in your fleet).
Pick-up details to be advised locally.
|Day #3||01 May 2017 - 31 Dec 2017||$56.00|
Enjoyed our trip, Georgio was an excellent tour director & organized our stay & tours well. He informed us of our schedules in a timely manner. The itinerary was great with diverse activities including tours of churches, palaces, winery & cooking session which we perfect. Liked the small group. All tour guides were passionate, knowledgable about their area & made it interesting. Walking tours gave us a good experience in towns.Rekha G. Uppr Marlboro, MD