19 Day Incredible India & Nepal
Air & Land
Click a Date to Book Online
Click a Date to Book Online
|2017 Dates & Prices||2017 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Land Only||Air & Land|
Prices do not include optional tours, India visa fees, Nepal visa fees and gratuities for guides/tour managers.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers, but does include flights New Delhi-Kathmandu, Kathmandu-Chitwan, Pokhara-Kathmandu & Kathmandu-New Delhi.
Sep 18, Oct 9, Dec 3, Dec 10 and Dec 17 departures will be accommodated at Safari Narayani Hotel.
Triple Rooms at Trident Jaipur will be accommodated in a Single Room & Twin Room.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- Round trip international flights New York-New Delhi, New Delhi-New York
Other departure cities available. Please click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- All intra-flights: New Delhi-Kathmandu, Kathmandu-Chitwan, Pokhara-Kathmandu & Kathmandu-New Delhi
- 17 nights accommodations
- 4 nights New Delhi
- 2 nights Agra
- 2 nights Jaipur
- 1 night Samode
- 4 nights Kathmandu
- 2 nights Chitwan National Park
- 2 nights Pokhara
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers and sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- 39 meals: 17 breakfasts, 10 lunches, 12 dinners with wine (including 2 home hosted dinners, and welcome & farewell dinners)
- Bottled water provided during sightseeing excursions
- Services of English-speaking tour managers throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals
- Drive past the India Gate War Memorial in New Delhi
- See the sandstone Qutab Minar Victory Tower, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the astonishing Taj Mahal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a symbol of India's rich history
- Ascend to spectacular Amber Fort with its gorgeous Palace of Mirrors
- Attend an elegant gala dinner in Samode, filled with delectable local specialties and great entertainment
- Enjoy a visit to the Gandhi Smriti, the official residence and a museum dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi
- Stand at the Buddhist Stupa of Swayambhunath, the oldest shrine in the world
- Learn more about the rich culture and hospitality of the Nepalese people at a village themed lunch with traditional favorites from a local farm
- Spiritual journey to Pashupatinath, one of the most sacred Hindu shrines in the world
- Special prayer ceremony and blessing from the Holy Lama in Boudhanath
- Elephant Jungle Safari in Chitwan National Park takes you to view wildlife in their natural habitat
- Tour the Pokhara Valley with its natural wonders including cascading Devi's Fall
- Home hosted farewell dinner
Is This Trip Right for You?
This is an active trip. Our small group covers a lot of ground each day, and we spend 2-3 hours on our feet during tours and 2-5 hours driving between cities. The pace is moderate, with 3 one-night stays, 5 two-night stays, and 1 four-night stay. Some of our tours require walking over uneven surfaces or up and down steep slopes. We hike on easy-to-moderate terrain during two hikes. We have many early mornings. This tour is not recommended for people who have difficulty walking or who have heart conditions.
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA
Discovery Tours itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
This first class hotel is strategically situated amidst the Diplomatic Enclave of New Delhi.Hotel Details
This deluxe hotel is centrally located in the main tourist district of Agra.Hotel Details
This superior first class hotel is beautifully located overlooking Mansagar Lake opposite Jal Mahal Lake Palace.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is located in the former private garden retreat of the Samode royal family.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is about a 30 minute drive away from the city center of New Delhi.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is centrally located in Kathmandu.Hotel Details
This tourist class hotel has splendid views of the Rapti River and Chitwan National Park.Hotel Details
This superior tourist class hotel has magnificent views of Chitwan National Park.Hotel Details
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
The Kalakriti Theater is the venue for this vibrant dance drama depicting a 16th century Mughal era love story that defines the Taj Mahal. Watch and listen (in a choice of languages by headset) as Shah Jahan and Queen Mumtaz Mahal profess their love for one another, and he creates the Taj Mahal in her memory. You will see the most realistic replica of the monument existing today. Animated action, brilliant costumes and powerfully resonant vocal performances. Best for those tenacious and would enjoy resounding vocals in local parlance.
Approximate tour duration is 2 hours.
|Day #4||01 Aug 2017 - 31 Dec 2017||$29.00|
Enjoy an early morning flight on a small aircraft, with a window seat, for an hour of spectacular scenery over the tallest mountain peak on earth. You will be able to view some of the most incredible, and famous sights that Nepal has to offer. This is weather permitting so tour might be delayed or an alternative day may be scheduled.
Approximate tour duration is 3 hours.
|Day #11||20 Jan 2016 - 30 Nov 2017||$275.00|
|01 Dec 2017 - 31 Jan 2018||$275.00|
Our trip to India and Nepal was fantastic! Our tour guide Manci was friendly, knowledgeable and fun. We will definitely travel with Gate 1 again.Philip Y. Port St. Lucie, FL
Fantastic! Thank you Gate1. We can't wait to book another trip with you. Gate 1 is our first choice for tours.Richard V. Inver Grove, MN
Had a great time. The guide, driver and his helper were all great. Gate 1 personnel were at the airport to greet me and the driver and assistant on the way back were there on time and were very courteous. The sites were incredible and the hotels were amazing. I really learned a great deal about S. India's country, its culture, religion and people. I would recommend this trip to any seasoned traveller that hasn't visited India. Thank you, Gate 1, for putting together such a comprehensive trip and for executing the plans so professionally.Janice K. Newport Beach, CA
Our trip was fantastic. Our fellow travelers made it extra special. This is my 2nd trip with Gate 1 and I'm pleased with the level of service . Our tour guide, Sushila, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the history of all the sites we visited we visited. We will definitely travel with Gate 1 again.Lallbachan S. Ocoee, FL
Back home after an amazing trip to South India. Hotels, meals, entertainment and our tour manager were excellent. I am looking forward to my next trip in January to Myanmar. I am a very satisfied customer, congrats to Gate 1 for providing excellence.Ana H. Coral Gables, FL
Oh, my goodness, we had incredible, over-the-top, amazing adventures in India and Nepal! Both tour guides were fantastic and we were blessed to be exposed to the unique cultural and physical landscapes of the countries. This trip was beyond what we imagined. All our accommodations were great. Every day held new surprises and we were thankful to have a compatible group of only ten people. I had never heard of Gate 1 before discovering this trip online. Thank you for providing a sensational, once in a lifetime experience. We will recommend Gate 1 Travel to others we know and hope to travel with you in the future.Kathleen A. Minneapolis, MN
Renaldo, Our trip to India and Nepal was outstanding! We made new friends and the group we were with were more like FAMILY then tourist. The guides were #1......we traveled to over 30 countries since retiring and the guides at Gate 1 are #1 in our book! THANK YOUWalter S. Ft Lauderdale, FL
Thank God we were safe and sound. The re routing to South India was flawless and, even though sad that we will never see Nepal, we had a most amazing trip.Eleonore H. Miami, FL