19 Day Incredible India & Nepal
Air & Land
Click a Date to Book Online
Click a Date to Book Online
|2017 Dates & Prices||2017 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Land Only||Air & Land|
Prices do not include optional tours, India visa fees, Nepal visa fees and gratuities for guides/tour managers.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers, but does include flights New Delhi-Kathmandu, Kathmandu-Chitwan, Pokhara-Kathmandu & Kathmandu-New Delhi.
Triple Rooms at Trident Jaipur will be accommodated in a Single Room & Twin Room.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- Round trip international flights New York-New Delhi, New Delhi-New York
Other departure cities available. Please click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- All intra-flights: New Delhi-Kathmandu, Kathmandu-Chitwan, Pokhara-Kathmandu & Kathmandu-New Delhi
- 17 nights accommodations
- 4 nights New Delhi
- 2 nights Agra
- 2 nights Jaipur
- 1 night Samode
- 4 nights Kathmandu
- 2 nights Chitwan National Park
- 2 nights Pokhara
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers and sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- 39 meals: 17 breakfasts, 10 lunches, 12 dinners with wine (including 2 home hosted dinners, and welcome & farewell dinners)
- Bottled water provided during sightseeing excursions
- Services of English-speaking tour managers throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals
- Drive past the India Gate War Memorial in New Delhi
- See the sandstone Qutab Minar Victory Tower, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the astonishing Taj Mahal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a symbol of India's rich history
- Ascend to spectacular Amber Fort with its gorgeous Palace of Mirrors
- Attend an elegant gala dinner in Samode, filled with delectable local specialties and great entertainment
- Enjoy a visit to the Gandhi Smriti, the official residence and a museum dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi
- Stand at the Buddhist Stupa of Swayambhunath, the oldest shrine in the world
- Learn more about the rich culture and hospitality of the Nepalese people at a village themed lunch with traditional favorites from a local farm
- Spiritual journey to Pashupatinath, one of the most sacred Hindu shrines in the world
- Special prayer ceremony and blessing from the Holy Lama in Boudhanath
- Elephant Jungle Safari in Chitwan National Park takes you to view wildlife in their natural habitat
- Tour the Pokhara Valley with its natural wonders including cascading Devi's Fall
- Home hosted farewell dinner
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA
Discovery Tours itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
This first class hotel is strategically situated amidst the Diplomatic Enclave of New Delhi.Hotel Details
This deluxe hotel is centrally located in the main tourist district of Agra.Hotel Details
This superior first class hotel is beautifully located overlooking Mansagar Lake opposite Jal Mahal Lake Palace.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is located in the former private garden retreat of the Samode royal family.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is about a 30 minute drive away from the city center of New Delhi.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is centrally located in Kathmandu.Hotel Details
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
The Kalakriti Theater is the venue for this vibrant dance drama depicting a 16th century Mughal era love story that defines the Taj Mahal. Watch and listen (in a choice of languages by headset) as Shah Jahan and Queen Mumtaz Mahal profess their love for one another, and he creates the Taj Mahal in her memory. You will see the most realistic replica of the monument existing today. Animated action, brilliant costumes and powerfully resonant vocal performances. Best for those tenacious and would enjoy resounding vocals in local parlance.
Approximate tour duration is 2 hours.
|Day #4||01 Sep 2016 - 31 Dec 2017||$29.00|
Enjoy an early morning flight on a small aircraft, with a window seat, for an hour of spectacular scenery over the tallest mountain peak on earth. You will be able to view some of the most incredible, and famous sights that Nepal has to offer. This is weather permitting so tour might be delayed or an alternative day may be scheduled.
Approximate tour duration is 3 hours.
|Day #11||20 Jan 2016 - 30 Nov 2017||$275.00|
Our trip was fantastic. Our fellow travelers made it extra special. This is my 2nd trip with Gate 1 and I'm pleased with the level of service . Our tour guide, Sushila, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the history of all the sites we visited we visited. We will definitely travel with Gate 1 again.Lallbachan S. Ocoee, FL
Back home after an amazing trip to South India. Hotels, meals, entertainment and our tour manager were excellent. I am looking forward to my next trip in January to Myanmar. I am a very satisfied customer, congrats to Gate 1 for providing excellence.Ana H. Coral Gables, FL
Oh, my goodness, we had incredible, over-the-top, amazing adventures in India and Nepal! Both tour guides were fantastic and we were blessed to be exposed to the unique cultural and physical landscapes of the countries. This trip was beyond what we imagined. All our accommodations were great. Every day held new surprises and we were thankful to have a compatible group of only ten people. I had never heard of Gate 1 before discovering this trip online. Thank you for providing a sensational, once in a lifetime experience. We will recommend Gate 1 Travel to others we know and hope to travel with you in the future.Kathleen A. Minneapolis, MN
Renaldo, Our trip to India and Nepal was outstanding! We made new friends and the group we were with were more like FAMILY then tourist. The guides were #1......we traveled to over 30 countries since retiring and the guides at Gate 1 are #1 in our book! THANK YOUWalter S. Ft Lauderdale, FL
The trip was fantastic. We have traveled with Gate 1 for several years, and this trip was one of the best -- it exceeded our expectations. Our guide, Sanjay Nepal, was excellent. He not only has an extensive knowledge of all things Nepali, but his background in religion and philosophy added so much to our understanding of the people, customs and beliefs of Nepal.Stephen, Candler, NC
We had an incredible journey. The Himalayas were breathtaking, the group was extremely compatible, and we had excellent accommodations. Sanjay is an outstanding tour guide, his knowledge and experience was impressive. Thank you for your help setting up this trip!Howard, Morehead City, NC
The Nepal trip was awesome. Gate 1 really put together a flawless tour. First, Sanjay the tour guide was one of the best we ever had. Loved the schedule - not rushed and plenty of time to see and do everything. Hotels and locations were great. One of the best trips we've taken with any tour company. I think small group tours is the way to go for us from now on - so many benefits. I hope Gate 1 continues to add destinations to their Discovery Tours as we would revisit some favorites in this manner in the future. Thanks again!Sam, Winnetka, CA
We had an amazing and wonderful trip. It was the most exotic destination we have toured with WOW experiences more frequent than ever before. The Kathmandu valley World Heritage sites were fantastic. From elephant safari in the jungle to small plane viewing of Mt. Everest, it was just an astounding journey. We are filled with images of prayer flags, delightful children, brilliant colors, etc. Sanjay, our guide, was outstanding. He was knowledgeable, organized, flexible, energetic, patient, and had a great sense of humor. On the spur of the moment he took us into a rice field to participate in the harvest and threshing which was a delightful interaction with Nepalis. Our hotels were varied but always comfortable. Meals were always good - in some cases excellent. We would highly recommend the tour to others looking for something beyond the usual tour experience.Ellen, Salem, OR
The trip exceeded my expectations in so many different ways. Tour guide Sanjay was great and the experiences we had were unbelievable. It was a great group of travelers as well. Thank you for helping book the trip last year - one bucket list destination checked off!Catherine, Linwood, NJ
I recently took the Discovery Tours by Gate 1 Mythical Nepal tour and LOVED it. The tour was wonderful and Prabin is a fabulous guide. I hope all the guides are as knowledgeable, accommodating and patient as Prabin. Our driver and assistant Ram and Ganesh were wonderful as well and they were all a really good team. I was very impressed. Thank you for the experience!Brenda, Morrisville, NC
Fantastic would be the first word that comes to mind. India and Nepal are so different from what we experienced before that it will take some time to think through everything. We saw some beautiful things and got to experience some of the culture. Gate 1 was wonderful. Every detail was taken care of. Raj and Vikus were great guides. We enjoyed the small group as we were able to do some things that a large group would not be able to do. We all got along very well.Raymond, Thompson Falls, MT
Thank God we were safe and sound. The re routing to South India was flawless and, even though sad that we will never see Nepal, we had a most amazing trip.Eleonore H. Miami, FL