17 Day Bolivia & Peru: Andean & Amazonian Culture
Air & Land
Click a Date to Book Online
Click a Date to Book Online
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers, but does include flights La Paz-Sucre, Uyuni-La Paz, Juliaca-Cuzco, Cuzco-Puerto Maldonado & Puerto Maldonado-Lima.
Passport numbers for all passengers must be submitted before documents can be issued.
Although Visas are available for purchase at the Bolivian border, we strongly recommend obtaining your Bolivia Visa in advance to avoid long delays and ensure entry.
Zika Virus - Passengers are recommended to visit www.cdc.gov/zika/ for current information. CDC advises pregnant women to avoid travel to the countries visited in this itinerary.
Triple Rooms cannot be accommodated on this program.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- Flights Miami-La Paz, Lima-Miami
Some departure dates may be offered from an alternate nearby airport. Check flight itinerary options when booking.
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- All intra-flights: La Paz-Sucre, Uyuni-La Paz, Juliaca-Cuzco, Cuzco-Puerto Maldonado & Puerto Maldonado-Lima
- 16 nights First Class accommodations
- 4 nights La Paz
- 2 nights Sucre
- 2 nights Uyuni
- 1 night Puno
- 3 nights Cuzco
- 2 nights Puerto Maldonado (Amazon)
- 2 nights Lima
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers and sightseeing per itinerary in modern motor coach
- 31 meals: 16 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 7 dinners
- Bottled water during sightseeing excursions
- Services of English-speaking tour manager plus local guides throughout
- Services of English-speaking native guides plus naturalist guides in the Amazon
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals.
- During the city tour of Sucre, visit the La Recoleta Museum and historic Liberty House
- Visit Candelaria village, weaving center of Bolivia, and the bustling Tarabuco Indian Market
- At Salar de Uyuni, marvel at the world's largest salt flat - a surreal landscape!
- Visit La Paz, the highest capital in the world at 12,000 feet above sea level
- Sail by catamaran on Lake Titicaca to the mythical island of Isla del Sol
- Enjoy a home hosted dinner at a private home with traditional food and warm hospitality
- Visit the striking Temple of the Sun, once the most important religious site of the Incas
- In Cuzco, a cooking lesson and demonstration of Peruvian delicacies
- Visit the astonishing ancient citadel of Machu Picchu, the "Lost City of the Incas"
- Travel by boat to the Peruvian Amazon, one of the largest expanses of tropical rainforest in the world
- Discover Lima with its astounding treasures and 2000 years of history, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA
Discovery Tours itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
This first class hotel is located in the historic center of the city of La Paz.Hotel Details
This superior first class hotel is located in the heart of Sucre.Hotel Details
This first class hotel has magnificent views of the salt flats of Uyuni.Hotel Details
This Deluxe hotel is located on Esteves Island, overlooking Lake Titicaca.Hotel Details
This deluxe hotel is set in a refurbished sixteenth century mansion in downtown Cuzco.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is situated at the heart of a 17,000 hectare private ecological reserve.Hotel Details
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week