Phone | 24 hour emergency assistance
From USA & Canada: 1-800-682-3333 or 1-215-572-7676
From Overseas: 001-215-572-7676
Gate 1 Travel
455 Maryland Drive
Fort Washington, PA 19034 USA
Monday - Friday : 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM EST
Saturday : 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Sunday : 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM EST
Contacting us by EmailPlease fill out the form below with your questions or comments. You can expect to receive an answer to your email within 2–3 business days following receipt. Should your question require more immediate assistance we suggest you contact us by phone at 1-800-682-3333 or 001-215-572-7676 if calling from overseas.
If you purchased insurance from Gate 1 Travel and need to file a claim:
For Customer Service Call: 1-888-215-8334
For Emergency Assistance during Your Trip Call: 1-855-892-6495 (From U.S.) or 1-603-328-1373 (Collect, Worldwide)
How to Book
Gate 1 Travel's online reservation system is quick and simple.
- Choose a Region. Located at the top of every page, you will find a list of regions (Example: Europe, Asia/Pacific, Americas, Mediterranean, Africa, Cruises...). Simply click on your desired region, and a list of countries within that region will appear.
- Choose a Country. Click on the name of the country that you would like to visit, and a list of tours will appear.
- Choose a Tour. Click on the name of the country that you would like to visit, and a list of tours will appear.
- Choose a Departure Date. Once you choose a package, you will be brought to the Highlights page of the package. To choose a departure date, click on the Dates & Prices tab located under the package name. From here you can view all of the available departure dates and begin booking your reservation.
- Book. Book both Air & Land: Click on your desired departure date. Enter the appropriate information in the Flight Details section including Departure City, Preferred Airline, # of Adults, # of Children, and Preferred Class. All of these details will automatically populate. Only change them if you would like to make adjustments. Next, enter the appropriate information in the Accommodation Details section including # of Rooms, # of Adults, # of Children. Hit Continue.
- Book Land Only. Click on your desired departure date. In the Flight Details section, select No. Next, enter the appropriate information in the Accommodation Details section including # of Rooms, # of Adults, # of Children. Hit Continue.
- Select Optional Tours (if applicable). An itinerary of your vacation will appear. Check the box to the left of the optional tour you would like to join, then select the number of passengers from the drop down box to the right of the optional tour name.
- Select Flights (if applicable). The first flight itinerary to pop up will be the best available, however there may be other flights available. To view all flights, click the Show Alternate Schedules button then select a flight itinerary. Once you have chosen your flight, continue by clicking the Book button.
- Select Insurance & Shipping Options.
- Enter a Promotion Code (if applicable).
- Finalize. Finalize your reservation by clicking the Continue to Contact & Billing Information Button. Continue by entering your information. You will then be prompted to enter the information of all other passengers as well as the Billing information. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully then click on "I Agree" to continue and finalize your reservation. You will then be given a confirmation/reservation number and a confirmation will be sent via email. Please keep this information for your records.
Interested in a career opportunity at Gate 1 Travel? Click here for available positions.