Colombia is quickly emerging as one of South America's most visited countries, and our small group peels back its fascinating layers. From cultured Bogotá to the rural setting of Pereira to Caribbean Cartagena, it's an intensely diverse and breathtaking land. Richly textured colonial towns lend a historic accent to cities rich in arts and culture. Inland, coffee farmers harvest some of the world's finest beans. Seaside, a briny seafaring culture thrives. Along the way, soaring Andean hills provide the backdrop while warm-hearted Colombians play gracious hosts.
- Round trip international flights Miami-Bogotá, Cartagena-Miami. Other departure cities available
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 6 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 nights Bogotá
- 2 nights Pereira
- 2 nights Cartagena
- All transfers
- 15 meals: 6 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners (including a lunch with local fishermen)
- Water, coffee and tea with all meals. Beer and wine included with dinner
- Services of an English-speaking Tour Manager throughout
- Guided sightseeing and entrance fees per the itinerary
- Luggage handling for one bag per person
- Delve into Colombian cuisine at the Palo Quemao food market and a cooking class at a historic colonial house.
- Cheer on a game of Tejo, a disc-throwing competition and Colombia's national pastime.
- Sample the nuances of the country's famed coffee bean during a private tour
- Tour the tranquil Botanical and Butterfly Gardens at Quindio
- Learn about Colombia's most famous author, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, during an exclusive talk.
- Visit a local children's foundation in the quaint fishing town of La Boquilla.
- Savor the bounty of the Caribbean during lunch on the beach with local fishermen.
Extend Your Trip!
For only $300 more, upgrade to the 9 day Colombia at the time of booking.
Click here to see the details.
|2013 Dates & Prices||LivingSocial Price|
|Jun 21, Sep 13, Sep 27||$2199*|
|Nov 8, Dec 6||$2199*|
Prices do not include optional tours, India visa fees, Nepal visa fees and gratuities for guides/tour managers.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfer, but does include flights Bogota-Pereira and Pereira-Cartagena.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.